Learn how to fly your drone in just 2 hours
There are many excellent free applications out there but these are my top five.
- Google Chrome – Chrome has replaced Firefox as our browser of choice. Not only does it offer superior protection against malware by the way it sandboxes plugins, is it also the quickest way to surf the web..
- CCleaner – CCleaner is a basically a system optimisation and cleaning tool as it removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also provides good privacy as it cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
- VLC media player – VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player capable of playing nearly every audio and video formats including DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs and various streaming protocols.
- Foxit PDF Reader – Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer which has an incredibly small memory footprint and a rapid launch speed. Now you don’t have to wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document.
- Free Photo Editer – The Canvas Photo Editor is a free image and photo editing software and features an intuitive user interface with support for layers, special effects and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.