I saw there was a gap in the market for a personal computer tuition service in the home. One designed for people who often had no choice but to join a large group course away from their house.
I spoke to a lot of people who wanted a tutor to come to them, learn on their own computer and receive flexible tuition to suit their needs.
By browsing through my site I trust you will find that I am experienced and knowledgeable on PCs and Apple Macs and I would like to pass this knowledge onto you through a one to one computer training session.
I can show you how to use the internet, create word documents, use a spreadsheet to manage your finances, whatever you want to learn I can create a bespoke computer training session just for you. I am CRB checked and covered by the relevant insurances and liabilities.
A little computer knowledge can make a big difference:
- Keep in touch with family and friends – with emails, photos and video.
- Learn new skills and interests – research hobbies and look up information.
- Make your life easier – pay bills online, shop, book holidays and train tickets and much much more!
- Increase your brain power! – research has shown the clear positive effects of using computers and the Internet.
- Save time and money – estimates show that you can save up to £560* a year by using the Internet to pay bills and shop online (*estimate based on 2014 PWC Report).
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- Learn how to use the internet
- Create word doucments
- Create Spreadsheets
- Setup and learn how to use email
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
1-to-1 Training Session 1 hours – £35
1-to-1 Training Session 2 hours – £50
Prices includes me traveling to you within South Wales, 50 miles radius from NP13.
If you want me to travel further there will be some additional costs for that, which I am happy to discuss with you and give you a quote.
To book your day, first email me on: email@example.com with some dates that you wish to request for your training and remember to add your contact telephone number.